top of page


Canada Family Sponsorship

A Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada can sponsor a spouse, conjugal or common-law partner, dependent child (including adopted child), parents or other eligible relative to become a permanent resident under the Family Class (FC).

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or

  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or

  • permanent resident of Canada

Book your consultation with us to know more about what you might be qualified for!

bottom of page